Report a missed bin
- Missed bin online form
- Not being left out in time
- Not being left in the right place
- Containing the wrong materials
- Having side or excess waste
- We just haven't got to it yet
- We have actually missed your bin
A missed bin cannot be reported until the day after the missed collection. We aim to complete all collections by 5:00pm.
Bin collections can take place any time between 7:30am and 5:00pm. Many things can affect the actual time of your collection from traffic jams to flat tyres.
You must report a missed bin within two working days of your scheduled collection.
Why hasn't my bin been collected?
There could be a number of reasons why your bin wasn't collected including:
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!