The business plan shows the projects that the council is prioritising, how it will measure achievement, as well as how it is allocating the resources over the three years to ensure that these priorities are delivered.
Every three months performance reports are produced to show how we are progressing with the projects and measures. The reports are submitted for scrutiny and further actions as deemed necessary.
- 2016/17 Quarter 4 Performance Report (Jan-Mar)
- 2016/17 Quarter 3 Performance Report (Oct-Dec)
- 2016/17 Quarter 2 Performance Report (Jul-Sep)
- 2016/17 Quarter 1 Performance Report (Apr-Jun)
- 2015/16 Quarter 4 Performance Report (Jan-Mar)
- 2015/16 Quarter 3 Performance Report (Jul-Sep)
- 2015/16 Quarter 2 Performance Report (Jul-Sep)
- 2015/16 Quarter 1 Performance Report (Ap-Jun)
If you have any comments about the plan or the reports please fill in the on line feedback form on the contact us page
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!